Hi, I'm having a lot of problems blending/mixing cached deformations, either in the animation mixer or in ICE using cache on file nodes. Whenever I change any property (frame in/time/frame out) I lose ability to set weight (whatever value I set, it always plays at value 1) and transitions simply don't happen - any type of transition (cardinal/standard), with or without me manually setting weightcurves, I get popping when the second layer starts and no transition at all when not overlapping. It's like the mixer doesn't respond to my input.
I don't recall having this problem before. Can anyone confirm cached files mixing in 2015 SP2 is working properly? Or show me if I'm doing something wrong/overseeing something?
[edit] - ooh, I see in ICE with cache on file nodes it does work - so it's the animation mixer only. If necessary I guess I'll manage to do my job in ICE but it won't be as easy. Still curious about the animation mixer.
file cache blend weirdness
Discussions about animating in SOFTIMAGE©
1 post
• Page 1 of 1
-
druitre
- Posts: 471
- Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 21:35
file cache blend weirdness
Post by druitre » 15 Nov 2016, 13:46
- Board index
- All times are UTC
- Privacy Policy
- Contact / Legal Notice
1 post
• Page 1 of 1
Jump to
- Guidelines
- Read me first
- General
- ↳ News
- ↳ Announcements
- ↳ Migration
- ↳ 3ds Max
- ↳ Blender
- ↳ Cinema 4D
- ↳ Houdini
- ↳ Maya
- ↳ Modo
- ↳ Fabric Engine
- ↳ Other software
- ↳ Cooperation & Jobs
- ↳ Open Discussion
- ↳ Feedback
- Showroom
- ↳ WIP
- ↳ Finished Work
- ICE section
- ↳ ICE
- ↳ ICE & Math
- ↳ ICE Tutorials
- Softimage
- ↳ Modeling
- ↳ Materials & Shaders
- ↳ Animation
- ↳ Rigging & Face Robot
- ↳ Rendering
- ↳ Compositing
- ↳ Simulation
- ↳ Programming
- ↳ Softimage Mod Tool
- ↳ Plugins
- ↳ Tutorials
- ↳ Tutorials on YouTube
- ↳ General & Troubleshooting
- Download
- ↳ Upload Instructions
- ↳ Models&Scenes
- ↳ ICE Compounds
- ↳ Plugins
- ↳ Materials
- ↳ Scripts
- ↳ FX-Tree
- Archived Forums
- ↳ Community Projects
- ↳ Community Animation Project
- ↳ Legacy CAP archive
- ↳ Community ICE Project