ZBrush 4R8
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
-
Maximus
- Posts: 1121
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 13:45
Re: ZBrush 4R8
how many years did it take to correct and fix that abomination that move/scale/rotate icon was? finally....Hirazi Blue wrote:CGChannel: Pixologic unveils ZBrush 4R8
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: ZBrush 4R8
Yeah finally. Lets hope this new psuh for 3D printing etc also means that Zbrush will start to feel less a world far away regarding the interface...
-
nodeway
Re: ZBrush 4R8
Years ago I hated ZBrush interface. I was in Mudbox camp.
Then I started using ZBrush more than once in a year.
Now I hate Mudbox interface. I'm in ZBrush camp.
Then I started using ZBrush more than once in a year.
Now I hate Mudbox interface. I'm in ZBrush camp.
-
gaboraa
- Posts: 317
- Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 21:14
Re: ZBrush 4R8
Mudbox is not an option for sculpting IMHO, it sucks in every way possible.
-
dirtydog
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 20:24
- Location: motherwell scotland
Re: ZBrush 4R8
There's just no holding back their imagination, version 5 will no doubt push the boundaries even further.
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: ZBrush 4R8
I certainly hope so and they invest a part of their ideas in hard modelling which is currently still going in all softwares with technology of almost 15 years ago.
-
dirtydog
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 20:24
- Location: motherwell scotland
Re: ZBrush 4R8
Modelling hasn't really changed much in main apps., watching the R4.8 demo last night looks like R5 should see organic and hard modelling coming together a lot better and the fusing of multiple tools and millions of polygons into a single lower resolution tool is just a glimpse of things to come. The pimp my gizmo is a welcome and needed tool especially for hard surface manipulation and used with render booleans it looks awesome for real time trial and error before you commit, just maybe modelling is going to move forward.Bullit wrote:I certainly hope so and they invest a part of their ideas in hard modelling which is currently still going in all softwares with technology of almost 15 years ago.
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: ZBrush 4R8
See this video and notice how drawing a line on screen changes topology flow and with an option ticked even can make an edged face just by drawing in screen.
That is intuitive.
That is intuitive.