Here you can find ICE tutorials and learning material
-
farhaad_yousefi
- Posts: 178
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 20:45
- Yahoo Messenger: farhaad_yousefi@yahoo.com
- Location: tehran-iran
Post
by farhaad_yousefi » 01 May 2010, 10:51
hi..
i remember there was a video..somewhere..from some ice geek.!!;) of making a compound that you can control the tiled boards with the guide map ..
but i can not seem to find it.!! can any one help.!?

-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Post
by Hirazi Blue » 01 May 2010, 14:16
Maybe you can give slightly more explanation...
At the moment I cannot imagine which tutorial you mean
But that could just be me...

Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
farhaad_yousefi
- Posts: 178
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 20:45
- Yahoo Messenger: farhaad_yousefi@yahoo.com
- Location: tehran-iran
Post
by farhaad_yousefi » 01 May 2010, 18:25
Hirazi Blue wrote:Maybe you can give slightly more explanation...
At the moment I cannot imagine which tutorial you mean
But that could just be me...

sure hirazi.!!:)
as i recall it has an image of joker from batman (deceased my heath.L) as the sample for cards..
you see.. we have a 2 dimension raw's and columns of cards..and we want them to turn by a guide texture map on a bigger plane
... as the texture grows on the bigger grid..the cards start to tern..or play an animation on them..(is if the source reference had it ,presuming the cards are particle instances of ice)

-
Gabba
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Post
by Gabba » 20 Jul 2010, 14:33
farhaad_yousefi:
Are you talking about this?
http://vimeo.com/5298969
-
farhaad_yousefi
- Posts: 178
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 20:45
- Yahoo Messenger: farhaad_yousefi@yahoo.com
- Location: tehran-iran
Post
by farhaad_yousefi » 20 Jul 2010, 17:18
yessssssss thanks.!!

-
Gabba
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Post
by Gabba » 20 Jul 2010, 19:17
farhaad_yousefi wrote:
yessssssss thanks.!!

No problem =)
If you need some help, I'm traing to replicate this effect and I get some nice results ;) it needs some more refinement but it's nearly done =)
-
farhaad_yousefi
- Posts: 178
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 20:45
- Yahoo Messenger: farhaad_yousefi@yahoo.com
- Location: tehran-iran
Post
by farhaad_yousefi » 21 Jul 2010, 11:28
Gabba wrote:farhaad_yousefi wrote:
yessssssss thanks.!!

No problem =)
If you need some help, I'm traing to replicate this effect and I get some nice results ;) it needs some more refinement but it's nearly done =)
thanks a lot Gabba. but no i finished my task ,but thanks anyway

-
Gabba
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Post
by Gabba » 21 Jul 2010, 15:03
farhaad_yousefi wrote:
thanks a lot Gabba. but no i finished my task ,but thanks anyway


-
renisancex
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 14:48
Post
by renisancex » 06 Aug 2010, 14:31
Hmm thats just awesome How about the tut or work-flow or ice tree view for us mortals?????

-
Gabba
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Post
by Gabba » 06 Aug 2010, 14:46
renisancex wrote:Hmm thats just awesome How about the tut or work-flow or ice tree view for us mortals?????

Have some patience. Early in september I could write a little tut ;)
-
Victorcg
- Posts: 91
- Joined: 26 Jun 2009, 08:59
Post
by Victorcg » 21 Nov 2010, 21:25
In that example he uses Get Closest Location, I guess. But I saw better solution some time ago. But I can not find it
