Thought I post some stuff I did a while ago. Was responsible for the hair creation (and later simulation)
(sorry no Softimage though)
And here some stuff done with Softimage and Arnold. Responsible for Rigging and Animation:
Aaaaand since I never posted my Grooming Reel here ;)
Some more hairy stuff
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
-
McNistor
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 15:26
Re: Some more hairy stuff
Cool! What s/w was used for hair creation and then rendering for the animals?
edit: ah, just saw it on vimeo - Yeti +Arnold.
edit: ah, just saw it on vimeo - Yeti +Arnold.
The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools.
-Thucydides
-Thucydides
-
sant0s
- Posts: 353
- Joined: 05 Sep 2011, 20:57
- Location: São Pedro de Moel
Re: Some more hairy stuff
wow, fantastic!