https://renderman.pixar.com/view/latest-release
Interesting, and pricing is very much up there with Redshift.
And the GPU Denoising sounds really interesting, especially as a Arnold user ;)
Renderman 21
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Renderman 21
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
Rez007
- Posts: 609
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 14:51
- Location: Nevada
Re: Renderman 21
It looks great, and it seems like they are shipping their actual production/movie shaders along too, which I believe was not the case with earlier versions...I could be mistaken though.
Co-Founder/Co-Owner 2GMG (2 Guys Making Games)
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames
-
lard
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 19:57
Re: Renderman 21
The IES lights are from my personal collection, woot! I was contacted about inclusion with the updated Renderman release.
However, I was contacted by a few other renderer developers and said "sure" to them all... so not an exclusive set of IES lights, anyone can download them from my site from this blog entry http://www.derekjenson.com/3d-blog/ies-light-profiles
However, I was contacted by a few other renderer developers and said "sure" to them all... so not an exclusive set of IES lights, anyone can download them from my site from this blog entry http://www.derekjenson.com/3d-blog/ies-light-profiles
-
lard
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 19:57
Re: Renderman 21
Funny, I gave all the light profiles "descriptive" names and it seems Pixar kept those names. See here https://renderman.pixar.com/view/DP25764
They were used in Softimage first!
They were used in Softimage first!
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Renderman 21
Nice one Lard, and thanks.