Hi
Is there anyone knows where to download EasyFur for softimage? Thank you very much.
Regards
Alias
Where to download EasyFur for softimage?
-
alias3ds
- Posts: 42
- Joined: 11 Apr 2015, 01:03
Where to download EasyFur for softimage?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Where to download EasyFur for softimage?
From the comments under this video:
;)Unfortunately I can't release it, it's the property of the company I did it for. Sorry!
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
alias3ds
- Posts: 42
- Joined: 11 Apr 2015, 01:03
Re: Where to download EasyFur for softimage?
Thank you very muchHirazi Blue wrote:From the comments under this video:;)Unfortunately I can't release it, it's the property of the company I did it for. Sorry!
-
mattmos
- Posts: 445
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 15:59
Re: Where to download EasyFur for softimage?
If you're looking for a fur compound set could do worse than try Fuzz from Paul Smith:
https://vimeo.com/80382153
https://vimeo.com/80382153