Looking for Softimage animator/generalists.
-
Pooby
- Posts: 501
- Joined: 27 Aug 2010, 20:25
Looking for Softimage animator/generalists.
I'm looking for 3 generalist/ animators to help me make a pilot for a TV show.
starting in July, initially for 7 weeks
if you're interested then let me know.
paul@bustykelp.com
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: Looking for Softimage animator/generalists.
Very interesting project, but as far as character animation goes, I'm all thumbs I'm afraid.
But I cannot imagine not finding a group of proper SI animators ;)
Keep us informed on the project though!
rob
But I cannot imagine not finding a group of proper SI animators ;)
Keep us informed on the project though!
rob
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
Alen
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 14:28
Re: Looking for Softimage animator/generalists.
Are you filled?