Nulls and Transform Groups

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
User avatar
xsi_fanatic
Posts: 283
Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08

Nulls and Transform Groups

Post by xsi_fanatic » 27 Apr 2016, 16:36

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could explain the difference between using a Null and a Transform Group when rigging. Both seem to have the same behavior.

Is there an advantage with Transform Groups that I'm not aware of ?


Thanks,
XF

NNois
Posts: 754
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 18:33

Re: Nulls and Transform Groups

Post by NNois » 27 Apr 2016, 20:26

As far as i know it's just a hidden null

User avatar
xsi_fanatic
Posts: 283
Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08

Re: Nulls and Transform Groups

Post by xsi_fanatic » 28 Apr 2016, 00:43

NNois wrote:As far as i know it's just a hidden null
That's what I thought. Just making sure I'm not losing my mind.