Polybrush open beta

News concerning 3D DCC business
Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Polybrush open beta

Post by Bullit » 29 Feb 2016, 09:11


User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Polybrush open beta

Post by Hirazi Blue » 29 Feb 2016, 10:48

Looks interesting (apart from the dreadful music of the trailer video),
but the workflow is unclear to me and it doesn't seem to be very well documented.
I guess I'll wait until more tutorials surface...
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

User avatar
Grims
Posts: 60
Joined: 18 Dec 2012, 14:57
Location: Portugal

Re: Polybrush open beta

Post by Grims » 29 Feb 2016, 17:19

Well, I have downloaded to try it out... And I love the music on the trailer :)
The Future is Gloomy!

User avatar
Draise
Posts: 894
Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
Skype: ondraise
Location: Colombia

Re: Polybrush open beta

Post by Draise » 29 Feb 2016, 18:21

I have to try this out. It looks really interesting and might aid a concept artist who works in 2D to directly get his ideas into 3D... to aid modeling? Thanks for the share!