There was small discussion on mailing list and noticing there is a bit of complaint on getting harder to find Softimage freelancers.
As that was exactly same problem I had couple times I figured to resurrect one of old ideas and start creating page for freelancer pool.
Right now it is more like prototype of idea using trello board but I;ve already started working on full web page designed specifically for that. Actually got in contact with web ppl that can make that
Have in plan how to organize and make easier to find what you are looking for to help out in your Softimage projects but till then this is good place to start filling in library.
So in case you missed mailing list here is link where you can join trello board, check out what others made and you can create your card as well.
Please have in mind that right now there are no permission controls so please do NOT touch other people;'s cards
Once you create your card you can move it between columns to reflect current availability status.
https://trello.com/invite/b/ezWvHkmc/d2 ... ance-poolj
Thanks