Apply Smooth on weights led to lagging
-
wesserbro
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 27 Oct 2012, 16:05
Apply Smooth on weights led to lagging
I was painting envelope weights on a character, the process was fluent with no lagging and hanging. But after i'v done "Apply Smooth" with 20 iterations all the actions with weights - selecting bones, painting, etc - all hangs for 2-3 sec, very annoying. I believe this "apply smooth" still evaluating on each action, instead of being applied one. Can I somehow bake this smoothing or at least delete it from the depths of the scene?
-
Mathaeus
- Posts: 1778
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:11
- Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Re: Apply Smooth on weights led to lagging
Freeze modeling for entire modeling stack, or 'local' freeze weights, in Weight Editor.
-
wesserbro
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 27 Oct 2012, 16:05
Re: Apply Smooth on weights led to lagging
wow, that was simple ) Tnx
I just do sudden raids on softimage from time to time, instead of just learn basic once and for all ))
I just do sudden raids on softimage from time to time, instead of just learn basic once and for all ))