Data-Driven Interactive Quadrangulation-Sketch retopo
-
mc_axe
- Posts: 420
- Joined: 12 Mar 2013, 17:44
-
druitre
- Posts: 471
- Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 21:35
Re: Data-Driven Interactive Quadrangulation-Sketch retopo
Nice find, mcAxe.
I found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSD_nISLolY. (The link is part of a series of tutorials on Youtube by the creator.) I really recommend anyone wanting to try this out to watch this. The software is very reliant on the keyboard shortcuts shown here - and believe it or not, they are NOT shown or explained in the software itself. There is a helpfunction, but it's empty. The interface is near to useless.
Aside from that, it looks fast and intuitive. Crashes a lot, though.
I found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSD_nISLolY. (The link is part of a series of tutorials on Youtube by the creator.) I really recommend anyone wanting to try this out to watch this. The software is very reliant on the keyboard shortcuts shown here - and believe it or not, they are NOT shown or explained in the software itself. There is a helpfunction, but it's empty. The interface is near to useless.
Aside from that, it looks fast and intuitive. Crashes a lot, though.