But I think it's worth the shot! perhaps I could gain a couple of supporters.
I'm currently developing an indie game called Grey Night, all the characters were modeled, rigged, shaded, animated and rendered using Softimage.
Grey Night is a cinematic platformer with a dark atmospheric tone for Windows PC, inspired by the game Limbo. The story is about a man who, upon awakening from a car crash, realizes that his daughter is gone. He is in the middle of nowhere and the world is somehow different, it's full of evil creatures, he needs to find his daughter and protect her from those creatures before it’s too late. His daughter is everything he has in the world, and he is willing to fight till his last breath to protect her.
You can watch the trailer here:
I'll really appreciate any support on Kickstarter, I could also use your help on Steam Greenlight, anything helps really, even sharing!
I don't want to abuse by posting all the links here, if you want to help just follow the links on YouTube.
Thanks for watching!
Any feedback is welcome
Edit: You can find the links here:
Kickstarter Campaign:
http://kck.st/1KD7exj
Please vote for us on Steam Greenlight: (Already on Top 100)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =542967023