By our Oliver
"ÜberTage|2015 - Scott Keating: “VFX in Houdini 15”
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
-
MauricioPC
- Moderator
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39
Re: "ÜberTage|2015 - Scott Keating: “VFX in Houdini 15”
Just finished watching the video. Amazing stuff. Makes me think of never using Max + Plugins ever again! lol
I'm pretty impressive. It's time to start delving into H.
I'm pretty impressive. It's time to start delving into H.
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: "ÜberTage|2015 - Scott Keating: “VFX in Houdini 15”
Have you been convinced that you can do stuff fast?
-
MauricioPC
- Moderator
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39
Re: "ÜberTage|2015 - Scott Keating: “VFX in Houdini 15”
I think the major point is that it's all connected.
In Max for instance, TP works, but it doesn't talk well with Cloth or MassFX or PFlow, etc. I guess it's time to start learning Houdini, because it's a long road.
In Max for instance, TP works, but it doesn't talk well with Cloth or MassFX or PFlow, etc. I guess it's time to start learning Houdini, because it's a long road.