Hello,
Today, I received a notice for Maya 2016 SP3 and a different notice for Maya 2016 Extension 1 + SP3 on the Autodesk Application Manager. My question is, I only have Maya 2016 SP1 installed and I never got a message, or notification, for Maya 2016 SP2. Is there something that the Application Manager might have missed? Do I need to install SP2 before I go onto the newer installs? If so, does anyone know why the Manager never picked up the SP2 release and how would I be able to make it "find" the SP2, if needed?
Thank You.
Autodesk Application Manager (Maya Related)
-
Rez007
- Posts: 609
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 14:51
- Location: Nevada
Autodesk Application Manager (Maya Related)
Co-Founder/Co-Owner 2GMG (2 Guys Making Games)
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames
-
luis7654
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 14 Mar 2013, 18:14
-
nodeway
Re: Autodesk Application Manager (Maya Related)
SP3 should contain all previous fixes, so skip SP2.
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: Autodesk Application Manager (Maya Related)
Maya...... Such a brill application...
XGen only fully works when Mental Ray is installed. But that's not included in the installer anymore with 2016 ;-P
XGen only fully works when Mental Ray is installed. But that's not included in the installer anymore with 2016 ;-P
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
Rez007
- Posts: 609
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 14:51
- Location: Nevada
Re: Autodesk Application Manager (Maya Related)
Thank you for the replies everyone. I will go ahead and do the updating - kind of curious why the Manager never picked it up though. Thanks!
Co-Founder/Co-Owner 2GMG (2 Guys Making Games)
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames