Hello Everyone,
One of the questions I get asked about Houdini is what exactly is procedural modelling and animation and what makes Houdini so good at it. So I decided to create a video trying to explain that particular concept. I hope if anyone here has similar questions regarding what is Procedural modelling then this video might help clear some of those queries.
regards
Rohan Dalvi
http://www.rohandalvi.net/home
What is Procedural Modelling - video
-
MauricioPC
- Moderator
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39
Re: What is Procedural Modelling - video
Watching right now rohan. Thanks for sharing! 
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: What is Procedural Modelling - video
I saw this post show up on the Modo forum as well ;-)
Thanks for doing this!
rob
Thanks for doing this!
rob
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!