CAT for Softimage

Issues concerning rigging & Face Robot...
User avatar
Leandro Oliveira
Posts: 45
Joined: 25 Aug 2009, 18:58
Location: Brazil

CAT for Softimage

Post by Leandro Oliveira » 14 Apr 2010, 13:17

Hi,

Anybody know if there´s a version of CAT for Softimage?

Cheers,
------
Leandro Oliveira
www.leandrooliveira.com

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: CAT for Softimage

Post by Hirazi Blue » 14 Apr 2010, 14:27

Not that I'm aware of, I'm afraid...
Always seemed to me Avid|Softimage originally bought CAT mostly to get its main developer, Phil Taylor...
(but that's just a rumor, obviously!) :D
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

User avatar
Leandro Oliveira
Posts: 45
Joined: 25 Aug 2009, 18:58
Location: Brazil

Re: CAT for Softimage

Post by Leandro Oliveira » 14 Apr 2010, 14:57

A shame... CAT is fully integrated in 3DMAX 2011... So, I must use the rig generator, right?

Thanks.
------
Leandro Oliveira
www.leandrooliveira.com