Hello,
This may be a bit OT from the normal topics here, but I was hoping someone could help me out and give a possible recommendation to me. There is a chance I will be creating an interactive video, where lets say, the video/animation plays and then the user is given a question and can choose amongst a couple of answers. Depending on the answer chosen, a different video/animation sequence will play thereafter. I am thinking Adobe Flash may be the best software to do what I am looking for, but does anyone by chance know of other software that I may be forgetting about?
I am looking for something that is a little more robust; allows for rendered sequences to be imported, more fine-tuning of pacing/keying, ability for interactivity, while also allowing for the export of multiple formats. I believe there may be some issues with Flash format and Apple products, but with HTML5 coming around I am unsure if that is not the case anymore.
If anyone has some insight into this, it would be much appreciated. I am more looking for something also, where the user does not really have to download an external player to be able to view the video if at all possible.
Thanks!
Software that can be used to create an interactive video?
-
Rez007
- Posts: 609
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 14:51
- Location: Nevada
Software that can be used to create an interactive video?
Co-Founder/Co-Owner 2GMG (2 Guys Making Games)
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames