First of all I want to thank all the initial developers of Softimage XSI.
I don't know all their names, maybe somebody else can add them?
But in the last few years, it were the 3rd-party developers who kept Softimage alive and brought it forward, making it even more awesome, contributing addons, scripts and tutorials to the community.
The following list is not complete, so I want to encourage other people to extend this list...
- Helge Mathee (Mtools, Momentum and other cool stuff)
- Eric Mootz (emTools, emFluid, emPolygonizer...)
- Paul "Pooby" Smith (ICE fur, ICE tutorials...)
- Mathaeus (Kristinka hair)
- Holger Schoenberger (BA shaders, Royal Render)
- Thiago Costa (Lagoa Multiphysics)
- Michael Buettner (mbFeatherTools)
- The Redshift team: Nikolas Burtnyk, Panos Zobolas, Rob Slater (Redshift for Softimage)
- The Solidangle team (Arnold for Softimage)
- The Chaos Group team (Vray for Softimage)
- The 3Dlight team (3Dlight for Softimage)
- 3Dquakers (Forester)
- Exocortex (Slipstream, Fury, Crate)
- Hirazi Blue & Owei (Softimage Community)
That's from me so far. Feel free to reply to this thread and add more names