Walrus Procedural Texture
-
sheerkohf
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 17 Jun 2013, 04:37
Walrus Procedural Texture
Hello Artists ! After long absence I am back. Trying to texture my walrus model internally. Please suggest improvements !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Draise
- Posts: 894
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
- Skype: ondraise
- Location: Colombia
Re: Walrus Procedural Texture
Hehe, love the whiskers. How about a bump or displacement map? Some wrinkles? I bet that would make it that much cooler. Cool little character.
-
sheerkohf
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 17 Jun 2013, 04:37
Re: Walrus Procedural Texture
Thanks ! I am working on it!
-
sheerkohf
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 17 Jun 2013, 04:37
Re: Walrus Mudbox Texture !
Here is my creature textured in mudbox !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Caveman
- Posts: 211
- Joined: 12 Feb 2011, 11:38
Re: Walrus Procedural Texture
Hi, displacement maps are better, why not use that? It's just the walrus and the glacier, shouldn't take long to render in my opinion. Create some cavity maps and mix them with the color map. Add some Sub Surface Scattering. Some blurry specular reflections, and see how it looks.
The color texture is looking good, and I guess the sculpt is looking great too. Extract some maps and apply them it will improve the look even more.
The first image looks funny not to offend you
Good luck.
The color texture is looking good, and I guess the sculpt is looking great too. Extract some maps and apply them it will improve the look even more.
The first image looks funny not to offend you
Good luck.