mbFeatherTools - 60% Discount

New plugins, tools etc.
Squizmek
Posts: 53
Joined: 11 Jul 2009, 11:13
Skype: squizmek

mbFeatherTools - 60% Discount

Post by Squizmek » 15 May 2015, 18:19

Hi everyone,

so it has been 14 months since the EOL announcement, and I figured it's a good time for a permanent price reduction of mbFeatherTools.
You can get it for €80 now instead of the regular €200. :ymhug:
http://feathertools.michael-buettner.com/
All Softimage versions from 7.01 (Yes, that is the 'XSI' version before Autodesk aquired it) up to Softimage 2015 are fully supported. A license also includes email-support so you can be sure to get help if you run into any problems.

Hint: If you are looking to invest into something more future-proof, I made a similar very powerful plugin called mbPlumage for Houdini:
http://tools.haybyte.com/

Image

Image

User avatar
talent103
Posts: 183
Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 14:47
Location: New York City

Re: mbFeatherTools - 60% Discount

Post by talent103 » 15 May 2015, 19:02

Great. I will be getting this withing the next year.
J

mirkoj
Posts: 205
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 16:26
Skype: mirko-jankovic

Re: mbFeatherTools - 60% Discount

Post by mirkoj » 17 May 2015, 08:21

timing couldn't be better! exactly what I need for two projects now, and price goes down.
yea! getting it tomorrow :)