license reissue?

General questions and troubleshooting SOFTIMAGE©
User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

license reissue?

Post by Hirazi Blue » 08 May 2015, 23:45

As my subscription is about to end: where would I turn to for license reissue after possible hardware change?
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

luceric
Posts: 1252
Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 22:08

Re: license reissue?

Post by luceric » 08 May 2015, 23:51

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/installation-activation-licensing/manage-licensing/transfer-licenses/license-transfer-utility/online-transfer-using-ltu

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: license reissue?

Post by Hirazi Blue » 08 May 2015, 23:54

Oops, I meant a network license. LTU is standalone?
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

luceric
Posts: 1252
Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 22:08

Re: license reissue?

Post by luceric » 09 May 2015, 11:07

that's ok, the general "non technical" support request form is in the links on that page, for example in the transfer-of-ownership question. That kind of transfer is not what you're asking, but the blue "submit request" button leads the the general free-form licensing support request.

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: license reissue?

Post by Hirazi Blue » 09 May 2015, 17:39

Thanks! But I'm still confused a bit: which form should I ultimately use for this?
Will I still be able to access the registeronce website without subscription for instance?
Stay safe, sane & healthy!