Hi guys,
I want to emmit particles from an object from frame 100 to frame 300, 500 to 700 and 1000 to 1500. The Limit by Time Range compound has one single range only. How can I create many ranges?
Thanks,
Using many Limit by Time Range compounds
-
Leandro Oliveira
- Posts: 45
- Joined: 25 Aug 2009, 18:58
- Location: Brazil
-
origin
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:59
- Location: warsaw
-
Leandro Oliveira
- Posts: 45
- Joined: 25 Aug 2009, 18:58
- Location: Brazil
Re: Using many Limit by Time Range compounds
Thanks, Origin. I was searching something like this, but I though the correct node was somthing like AND ou ADD.
Thanks, again.
Thanks, again.
-
dwigfor
- Posts: 395
- Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46
Re: Using many Limit by Time Range compounds
If you think about it, AND wouldn't make sense in your situation, because time can't be between 100-300 AND be between 500-700. It'd always come back False.
You could do something like (greater or equal to 100 AND less or equal to 300) OR (greater than 500 AND less than 700).
Hope that helps your understanding...
You could do something like (greater or equal to 100 AND less or equal to 300) OR (greater than 500 AND less than 700).
Hope that helps your understanding...
-
Leandro Oliveira
- Posts: 45
- Joined: 25 Aug 2009, 18:58
- Location: Brazil
Re: Using many Limit by Time Range compounds
Thanks, dwigfor, for the math logic classroom. ;)