hi guys,
I have to do this kind of effect :
Any hint how to do it?
https://vimeo.com/22097244
Thank you.
How Can i do this
-
xsi_fanatic
- Posts: 283
- Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08
Re: How Can i do this
Motion Tools plugin.funky75 wrote:hi guys,
I have to do this kind of effect :
Any hint how to do it?
https://vimeo.com/22097244
Thank you.
-
funky75
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 08 Oct 2012, 09:03
Re: How Can i do this
Hi xsi_fanatic
I tryed yesterday with Motion Tools but with no success... Any hints on how to begin?
Thank you.
Nems.
I tryed yesterday with Motion Tools but with no success... Any hints on how to begin?
Thank you.
Nems.
-
funky75
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 08 Oct 2012, 09:03
Re: How Can i do this
i begin to get something interresting 
Nems.
Nems.
-
xsi_fanatic
- Posts: 283
- Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08
Re: How Can i do this
Dunno how to begin, I'm sorry. The video tutorial is your best bet.funky75 wrote:Hi xsi_fanatic
I tryed yesterday with Motion Tools but with no success... Any hints on how to begin?
Thank you.
Nems.
-
NNois
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 18:33
Re: How Can i do this
hi,
Here how i would do it:
1. Create a Cylindre matching the density of the point you want
2. Create an Ice tree and get the cylinder vertex positions to create particles
3. animate the particles proceduraly by time just by modulating the scale, try using some turbulize node etc...
here is a demo, i can upload the thing if you need
edit:https://www.dropbox.com/s/blitfjxbl49pd ... e.zip?dl=0
Here how i would do it:
1. Create a Cylindre matching the density of the point you want
2. Create an Ice tree and get the cylinder vertex positions to create particles
3. animate the particles proceduraly by time just by modulating the scale, try using some turbulize node etc...
here is a demo, i can upload the thing if you need
edit:https://www.dropbox.com/s/blitfjxbl49pd ... e.zip?dl=0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by NNois on 07 Apr 2015, 20:50, edited 1 time in total.
-
funky75
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 08 Oct 2012, 09:03
Re: How Can i do this
Hi NNois,
I would appreciate to see your demo.
Thank you.
Nems
I would appreciate to see your demo.
Thank you.
Nems
-
NNois
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 18:33
Re: How Can i do this
added the link on my previous post.funky75 wrote:Hi NNois,
I would appreciate to see your demo.![]()
Thank you.
Nems
it's a demo, so you need the pill effect on top of each other, or by using an add node on the scale or by multipying it, and i think you better have to use the pre made turbulize node, over time i tend to use more and more base node for better and faster customisatiuon