I have a project roughly 1 minute of full CG animated commercial work for TV. I am looking for Studios ready to take this up.
I would like a very quick reply please.
Do contact me at:
alokdotgandhi2002atgmaildotcom
Looking for Studios for Full CG Animated TV Spot
-
alok1974
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 29 Jul 2012, 21:47
- Location: Montreal, Canada
Looking for Studios for Full CG Animated TV Spot
Nothing will work unless you do - Maya Angelo
-
julius
- Posts: 248
- Joined: 12 Jun 2009, 08:56
-
TheDutchOracle
- Posts: 47
- Joined: 26 Mar 2013, 10:32
Re: Looking for Studios for Full CG Animated TV Spot
Looks like spam email adres
Amsterdam - Softimage 2013, "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ICE".
-
alok1974
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 29 Jul 2012, 21:47
- Location: Montreal, Canada
Re: Looking for Studios for Full CG Animated TV Spot
This is not spam address. It is my personal mail. I did receive a mail from Julien, just to confirm.
Nothing will work unless you do - Maya Angelo
-
TheDutchOracle
- Posts: 47
- Joined: 26 Mar 2013, 10:32
Re: Looking for Studios for Full CG Animated TV Spot
I also confirmed it's real : )
just looked bot-like at first
just looked bot-like at first
Amsterdam - Softimage 2013, "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ICE".