Hello,
For communication reasons with a client i wanna render out a 50 Frames sequence with different glossy values and a Text object which shows these values.
I was fidling around already with a scripted operator which actually works.
The problems are only:
1. The text doesnt get updated while scrubbing through the timeline
2. I want only 2 digits to the right after comma.
I tried nummer.toFixed(2) already but it gives me an error
Thanks a lot!
Parameter to Text
-
blaxxun
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 04 Mar 2014, 12:23
- Location: Austria
Parameter to Text
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
madsen
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 12 Jul 2010, 12:12
Re: Parameter to Text
This might help you:
http://caffeineabuse.blogspot.se/2011/0 ... -text.html
EDIT BY OWEI: PLEASE USE URL TAGS! THANKS ;)
http://caffeineabuse.blogspot.se/2011/0 ... -text.html
EDIT BY OWEI: PLEASE USE URL TAGS! THANKS ;)
Senior 3D Artist | Softimage Certified Instructor | http://www.olamadsen.se
-
blaxxun
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 04 Mar 2014, 12:23
- Location: Austria
Re: Parameter to Text
Wow, thanks madsen!
Works like a charm.
I made a single Tut image out of it if someone also needs it.
Works like a charm.
I made a single Tut image out of it if someone also needs it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.