Don't know about you guys, but I find this very very good!
Most Impressive Game Reel - David Gibson
-
MauricioPC
- Moderator
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39
-
MauricioPC
- Moderator
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39
Re: Most Impressive Game Reel - David Gibson
Great behind the scenes into the Evolve game and Turtle Rock Studios. Some good info on how the indie/game market operates, etc. Highly recommended.
-
luis7654
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 14 Mar 2013, 18:14
Re: Most Impressive Game Reel - David Gibson
Thanks for sharing!
This is very inspiring, and it shows that 3Ds Max is a very capable program.
Perhaps it is worth looking more into it.
This is very inspiring, and it shows that 3Ds Max is a very capable program.
Perhaps it is worth looking more into it.
-
MauricioPC
- Moderator
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39
Re: Most Impressive Game Reel - David Gibson
This video is even better, as it shows his workflow animating a shot in 4 days.
If I'm not mistaken, David is at Blizzard now.
If I'm not mistaken, David is at Blizzard now.