https://www.solidangle.com/arnold/try/
Since I never heard you could actually go to their website, download a trial for Maya or Softimage (for now) and play with it, I thought I should share.
There's a watermark or you can ask for a 15-day trial, watermark free. From what I got from the site, the watermark trial has no expiration date.
I hope that soon we'll have the Cinema 4D and Houdini trial.
Arnold free trial
-
forton
- Posts: 210
- Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57
Re: Arnold free trial
Nothing keeps you from using the licence only for final rendering. Some studio's only have licences on their renderfarm. It's what I like about arnold, it keeps on working (with the watermark) even if the license is not running.
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Arnold free trial
Yeah it is very good to learn.
-
Boiler
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 17 Feb 2015, 12:15
Re: Arnold free trial
Hmmm..
Tried to download trial verion, but looks like this is impossible.
Tried to download trial verion, but looks like this is impossible.
-
xsisupport
- Posts: 713
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
- Location: Montreal Canada
Re: Arnold free trial
Hi
The SItoA downloads are available; there was a glitch in the posting of the most recent update.
solidangle.com has been up for about 14 months.
The SItoA downloads are available; there was a glitch in the posting of the most recent update.
solidangle.com has been up for about 14 months.