Yet another Houdini adventure

Forum for users who have migrated or are migrating to Houdini
User avatar
csaez
Posts: 253
Joined: 09 Jul 2012, 13:31
Skype: csaezmargotta
Location: Sydney, Australia

Yet another Houdini adventure

Post by csaez » 18 Feb 2015, 11:52

Hi guys,

I don't have the privilege to choose my daily software, but I like Houdini a lot and have been playing with it on my spare time.

Said that, here's a video I recently did porting a procedural DNA chain from an ICE setup. It's not a 1-1 match, of course, but it was never intended that way and was a great learning experience (much simpler than I thought).



Hope this help people to go ahead and give it a try.
If I can do it, anyone can :)

Cheers!

User avatar
Werner
Posts: 157
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 11:30

Re: Yet another Houdini adventure

Post by Werner » 18 Feb 2015, 14:13

Nice one Cesar!
Thanks, will see if I can recreate that. :ymapplause: