Result label

General questions and troubleshooting SOFTIMAGE©
Xsinode
Posts: 26
Joined: 06 Sep 2013, 17:08

Result label

Post by Xsinode » 15 Feb 2015, 20:01

How i can hide Result label in left bottom corner of viewport. And anybody tell me what is this? I read documentation but i dont find info about this label. It's not problem just interesting.

Update: Ok I find command on Py for hide/unhide this label

Code: Select all

Application.SetValue("Views.ViewB.UserCamera.camvis.constructionlevel", True, "")
Application.SetValue("Views.ViewB.UserCamera.camvis.constructionlevel", False, "")

User avatar
AceMastermind
Posts: 161
Joined: 14 Jun 2009, 22:57

Re: Result label

Post by AceMastermind » 16 Feb 2015, 20:16

I disabled that on mine some time ago just to clean up the viewports a little.

This is the path:
Click camera icon above viewport
Properties > Camera Visibility > Stats > Show Construction Level/Playback Update Mode

Xsinode
Posts: 26
Joined: 06 Sep 2013, 17:08

Re: Result label

Post by Xsinode » 16 Feb 2015, 20:51

Thanks for tip. :-bd