Realflow 2015

News concerning 3D DCC business
Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Realflow 2015

Post by Bullit » 06 Feb 2015, 15:30

Some video show recently. Mostly interesting the spash control.



User avatar
MauricioPC
Moderator
Posts: 1089
Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39

Re: Realflow 2015

Post by MauricioPC » 06 Feb 2015, 17:17

The thing I like about RealFlow now is that I can buy a learning edition, which is full, to work for $99. I guess they had to do something as Houdini started to gain more track among users.

Helli
Posts: 211
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 09:21

Re: Realflow 2015

Post by Helli » 06 Feb 2015, 18:32

Actually I think Bifrost is 1 of there main problems with maya beeing the number 1 3d applicaiton

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Realflow 2015

Post by Hirazi Blue » 06 Feb 2015, 20:11

Considering Next Limit has a similar offer in place for their Maxwell Render (and has had for a while now IIRC)
their motivation for these Learning Editions might be a bit more complex than direct competition with one single package.
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!