The Softimage Creatives are calling it quits:
http://www.softimagecreatives.com/.
exit Softimage Creatives
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
exit Softimage Creatives
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
SamHowell
- Posts: 364
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:09
- Location: Birmingham
Re: exit Softimage Creatives
Very sad but entirely understandable.
A final farewell meeting might have been a nice idea but I guess that would probably turn into a long depressing wake rather than a celebration of what came before.
A final farewell meeting might have been a nice idea but I guess that would probably turn into a long depressing wake rather than a celebration of what came before.
-
MauricioPC
- Moderator
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39
Re: exit Softimage Creatives
Bastard Autodesk should release Softimage like Composite or Matchmover. Even if it was a Foundation version. That + Houdini and I wouldn't need anything else.
In any case, it's said to see the site/event going, but maybe it's time to let go.
In any case, it's said to see the site/event going, but maybe it's time to let go.