Unreal Paris

News concerning 3D DCC business
Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Unreal Paris

Post by Bullit » 29 Jan 2015, 19:23


User avatar
MauricioPC
Moderator
Posts: 1089
Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39

Re: Unreal Paris

Post by MauricioPC » 29 Jan 2015, 22:07

Very impressive. I imagine a LOT of course was done to get to that point, but impressive.

User avatar
sant0s
Posts: 353
Joined: 05 Sep 2011, 20:57
Location: São Pedro de Moel

Re: Unreal Paris

Post by sant0s » 30 Jan 2015, 08:18

wow!
does it help to know an application like SI do get more easy into the Unreal Engine? (blueprint, building, etc)
I bought the engine, but did not have the time to test it.
your demo gives me a push again to try it out, thx. :)

funky75
Posts: 46
Joined: 08 Oct 2012, 09:03

Re: Unreal Paris

Post by funky75 » 30 Jan 2015, 09:00

Really Great work!!
Any informations on how link works between Softimage and Unreal engine, I'm curious ;)

Nems.

tarkovsky
Posts: 61
Joined: 05 Oct 2012, 18:02

Re: Unreal Paris

Post by tarkovsky » 30 Jan 2015, 09:39

The first person shooter movement through a nice appartment filled with piano music
somehow creeps me up. But very cool.

Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Re: Unreal Paris

Post by Bullit » 30 Jan 2015, 12:22

Not my demo. I had nothing to do with it. :)

User avatar
sant0s
Posts: 353
Joined: 05 Sep 2011, 20:57
Location: São Pedro de Moel

Re: Unreal Paris

Post by sant0s » 30 Jan 2015, 12:39

funky75 wrote:Really Great work!!
Any informations on how link works between Softimage and Unreal engine, I'm curious ;)

Nems.
assests.

modeling, uv'ing and animation.
you can export to .obj, .fbx and even alembic.

dunno what else :)