Softimage wiki down ?

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
Manticor
Posts: 160
Joined: 09 Jun 2011, 20:41

Softimage wiki down ?

Post by Manticor » 27 Jan 2015, 19:30

This is a bit worrying but it seems that the softimage wiki has been down for nearly a week now .I thought it was just a temporary thing but a week later I still cant connect to it .
http://softimage.wiki.softimage.com/

Can anyone still connect to it ?

User avatar
xsi_fanatic
Posts: 283
Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08

Re: Softimage wiki down ?

Post by xsi_fanatic » 28 Jan 2015, 04:25

Manticor wrote:This is a bit worrying but it seems that the softimage wiki has been down for nearly a week now .I thought it was just a temporary thing but a week later I still cant connect to it .
http://softimage.wiki.softimage.com/

Can anyone still connect to it ?
Seems to be working fine with me

forton
Posts: 210
Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57

Re: Softimage wiki down ?

Post by forton » 28 Jan 2015, 07:00

Down for me too!

Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Re: Softimage wiki down ?

Post by Bullit » 28 Jan 2015, 07:07

Down

Lutze
Posts: 17
Joined: 19 Mar 2013, 07:22
Location: Germany

Re: Softimage wiki down ?

Post by Lutze » 28 Jan 2015, 07:40

Down

Manticor
Posts: 160
Joined: 09 Jun 2011, 20:41

Re: Softimage wiki down ?

Post by Manticor » 28 Jan 2015, 08:07

xsi_fanatic ... what country are you browsing from ?
It might be possible to access it for us using hola or some other vpn .

It might be prudent to do a site dump incase Autodesk takes it down in the near future

Maybe luceric or Bellsey know whats going on with it

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Softimage wiki down ?

Post by Hirazi Blue » 28 Jan 2015, 10:02

After a short detour to the mailing list, it seems the wiki is back "up" again.
Thanks to Hsiao Ming Chia for sorting this out!
;)

edit: and it's "down" again.
edit 2: "up" again.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

Manticor
Posts: 160
Joined: 09 Jun 2011, 20:41

Re: Softimage wiki down ?

Post by Manticor » 28 Jan 2015, 10:37

Wow that was quick.

Well done to Hsiao Ming Chia ( and the mailing list)

User avatar
xsi_fanatic
Posts: 283
Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08

Re: Softimage wiki down ?

Post by xsi_fanatic » 28 Jan 2015, 16:53

Manticor wrote:xsi_fanatic ... what country are you browsing from ?
It might be possible to access it for us using hola or some other vpn .

It might be prudent to do a site dump incase Autodesk takes it down in the near future

Maybe luceric or Bellsey know whats going on with it
Canada, Ottawa, Ontario. I think I'm the only XSI user in this city. :))

User avatar
Daniel Brassard
Posts: 878
Joined: 18 Mar 2010, 22:38
Location: St. Thomas, Ontario

Re: Softimage wiki down ?

Post by Daniel Brassard » 28 Jan 2015, 17:41

@xsi_fanatic

Hello fellow Canadian. I leaved in Ottawa for 7 years. Is the Cannal frozen yet?
$ifndef "Softimage"
set "Softimage" "true"
$endif

Manticor
Posts: 160
Joined: 09 Jun 2011, 20:41

Re: Softimage wiki down ?

Post by Manticor » 28 Jan 2015, 20:27

Image

User avatar
xsi_fanatic
Posts: 283
Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08

Re: Softimage wiki down ?

Post by xsi_fanatic » 28 Jan 2015, 20:49

Daniel Brassard wrote:@xsi_fanatic

Hello fellow Canadian. I leaved in Ottawa for 7 years. Is the Cannal frozen yet?
Lol, I believe so. I haven't checked, but in this time of the year it probably is. :))