The Future of Making Things by Autodesk
-
MauricioPC
- Moderator
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39
-
FXDude
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: 19 Jun 2012, 19:59
Re: The Future of Making Things by Autodesk
Wow the future looks so (unrealistically) bright!
In a competition-free world where Autodesk (or any company) would be the only company, things wouldn't be so easy, well to the contrary.
In a competition-free world where Autodesk (or any company) would be the only company, things wouldn't be so easy, well to the contrary.
-
Nox
- Posts: 108
- Joined: 16 Apr 2013, 11:28
Re: The Future of Making Things by Autodesk
The Future of Making Things with 20 year old software.
-
MauricioPC
- Moderator
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39
Re: The Future of Making Things by Autodesk
Nox wrote:The Future of Making Things with 20 year old software.
I posted because I thought with all the tech Autodesk has, the video is terribly designed.
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: The Future of Making Things by Autodesk
Wow! Yes! That video is really, really bad...like AD general ;)
Let´s hope AD goes down the drain...some day! Wishful thinking, I know...
cheers,
oli
Let´s hope AD goes down the drain...some day! Wishful thinking, I know...
cheers,
oli
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
ActionArt
- Posts: 853
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:23
- Location: Canada
Re: The Future of Making Things by Autodesk
What makes me laugh is I don't know who's software they're promoting because they don't have anything even remotely similar to that themselves. 
-
FXDude
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: 19 Jun 2012, 19:59
Re: The Future of Making Things by Autodesk
I wouldn't wish that, but I would wish they would reevaluate (or humanise) their core values.owei wrote:Wow! Yes! That video is really, really bad...like AD general ;)
Let´s hope AD goes down the drain...some day! Wishful thinking, I know...
cheers,
oli
(when it comes to priorities or what comes first)
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: The Future of Making Things by Autodesk
This video somehow feels like it could've been made ten years ago
(and they might've gotten away with such a poor presentation back then).

They will get away with it now also, not because it isn't a poor presentation, but because it's Autodesk. A frightening thought...
(and they might've gotten away with such a poor presentation back then).
They will get away with it now also, not because it isn't a poor presentation, but because it's Autodesk. A frightening thought...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
bb3d
- Posts: 84
- Joined: 27 Oct 2011, 20:54
- Location: Berlin
Re: The Future of Making Things by Autodesk
There is something wrong with that video. The city is named "Springfield", but the Simpsons are not in it 