[ Lost Ark ] MMO Korean Game

Forum for users who have migrated or are migrating to 3ds Max
User avatar
MauricioPC
Moderator
Posts: 1089
Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39

[ Lost Ark ] MMO Korean Game

Post by MauricioPC » 27 Dec 2014, 11:07

Damn ... I wish I lived at Korea just to be able to play this game. Looks amazing. I love MMO. From what I could gather ... it's 3ds Max + UDK 3. Amazing visuals.




User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: [ Lost Ark ] MMO Korean Game

Post by Hirazi Blue » 27 Dec 2014, 11:58

MauricioPC wrote:Damn ... I wish I lived at Korea just to be able to play this game.
I would think not living in Korea wouldn't be the problem here, not speaking Korean may be more problematic. :D
A quick look around on gamer websites does make it likely this to get an international version at a later date as well.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

pluMmet
Posts: 217
Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 17:37
Skype: bigcuberight

Re: [ Lost Ark ] MMO Korean Game

Post by pluMmet » 27 Dec 2014, 18:31

That does look very impressive.. both in graphics and control mechanics.

User avatar
MauricioPC
Moderator
Posts: 1089
Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39

Re: [ Lost Ark ] MMO Korean Game

Post by MauricioPC » 29 Dec 2014, 13:54

Official site ... only in korean, but the images still look great.

http://lostark.co.kr/Home/Web#