I was looking for some 3ds Max + ZBrush training and found out about this free lessons from Uartsy (former ZBrushWorkshops if I'm not mistaken). Haven't watch is yet, so I don't know if it's good, but it may help those who are considering Maya.
Free Maya Poly Modeling Intro (UARTSY)
-
MauricioPC
- Moderator
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39
Free Maya Poly Modeling Intro (UARTSY)
https://www.uartsy.com/course/learn-may ... n-modeling
I was looking for some 3ds Max + ZBrush training and found out about this free lessons from Uartsy (former ZBrushWorkshops if I'm not mistaken). Haven't watch is yet, so I don't know if it's good, but it may help those who are considering Maya.
I was looking for some 3ds Max + ZBrush training and found out about this free lessons from Uartsy (former ZBrushWorkshops if I'm not mistaken). Haven't watch is yet, so I don't know if it's good, but it may help those who are considering Maya.