Hi. I found this video:
And I´d like to know if there´s anyone out there who has experience with this application.
Or currently, if you are using an alternative solution.
Cheers.
Kinect for softimage
-
sirdavid32
- Posts: 309
- Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 03:36
- Location: Ecuador
Kinect for softimage
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/3dcinetv
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com
-
mjd3d
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 13 Sep 2011, 20:31
Re: Kinect for softimage
Hi
I tried many applications to use kinect so I think ipi mocap is the best to use...
you can try it : http://ipisoft.com/
MJD
I tried many applications to use kinect so I think ipi mocap is the best to use...
you can try it : http://ipisoft.com/
MJD
-
FXDude
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: 19 Jun 2012, 19:59
Re: Kinect for softimage
Actually looks pretty straight forward(!) from your video link, or this one (from 0:00 to 6 min):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPv3ysEfWb4
But what about their website.. Is it down? cause it at least currently looks down on my end.
http://www.kinemocap.com/
(whould be a shame for such a cool /usefull thing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPv3ysEfWb4
But what about their website.. Is it down? cause it at least currently looks down on my end.
http://www.kinemocap.com/
(whould be a shame for such a cool /usefull thing)
-
AceMastermind
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 14 Jun 2009, 22:57
Re: Kinect for softimage
The first commenter under that YouTube video says the site was down a month ago. The last snapshot shown on archive.org was over a year ago, looks like the dev bailed.
http://web.archive.org/web/201402081345 ... mocap.com/
Found a thread about KineMoCap here:
https://www.si-community.com/forum/v ... 91&start=0
I don't know what became of this project:
https://www.si-community.com/forum/v ... 61&start=0
http://web.archive.org/web/201402081345 ... mocap.com/
Found a thread about KineMoCap here:
https://www.si-community.com/forum/v ... 91&start=0
I don't know what became of this project:
https://www.si-community.com/forum/v ... 61&start=0
-
FXDude
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: 19 Jun 2012, 19:59
Re: Kinect for softimage
Quite a pity. 
Thanks for the links though.
Thanks for the links though.