Ibex Quick Render !
-
sheerkohf
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 17 Jun 2013, 04:37
Ibex Quick Render !
Friends ! Here is a quick render of the Ibex Scene !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
FXDude
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: 19 Jun 2012, 19:59
Re: Ibex Quick Render !
Cool, though we can still 'feel' the difference in shading between the underlying surface and the fur layer.
I mentionned before not seening skin, but it may be a question of matching shading of both fur and skin.
I guess the mountain is too early to comment.
And on a side note, you may post updates within the same thread, no need to create a new thread each time.
Otherwise, nice update! (and nice modeling!)
How did you do the grass?
I mentionned before not seening skin, but it may be a question of matching shading of both fur and skin.
I guess the mountain is too early to comment.
And on a side note, you may post updates within the same thread, no need to create a new thread each time.
Otherwise, nice update! (and nice modeling!)
How did you do the grass?
-
sheerkohf
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 17 Jun 2013, 04:37
Re: Ibex Quick Render !
Thank you so much ! Thanks for appreciating ! I am still learning ! (Grass is just hair made thick at the bottom and thin at the top )
-
Superpositivo
- Posts: 123
- Joined: 18 Feb 2013, 13:48
Re: Ibex Quick Render !
In this render it looks like shaved.
I think hair should be with at least double of triple of the actual amount you rendered, and a little longer.

I think hair should be with at least double of triple of the actual amount you rendered, and a little longer.

-
sheerkohf
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 17 Jun 2013, 04:37
Re: Ibex Quick Render !
That's right ! The hair should be long ! I shall try it ! Thanks for the help !