I wasn't supposed to show these... yet.
So, these videos are no longer available.
But hang in there. We'll be back soon, with more and merrier.
C4D Houdini integration [sneak peek is OVER]
-
noseman
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 20:36
C4D Houdini integration [sneak peek is OVER]
Last edited by noseman on 25 Nov 2014, 14:48, edited 1 time in total.
a Mac, Cinema 4D & half a brain are all the tools I need
-
Mathaeus
- Posts: 1778
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:11
- Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Re: C4D Houdini integration [sneak peek is OVER]
OK I'll forget these vids 
Great news, anyway, great decision by Maxon - from what I read on forums, Houdini engine for C4D is developed by Maxon. One of small things that pushed me into Houdini wagon. Didn't wanted to be supporter of yet another 3d app having a such a small user base like Houdini or SI, but now when there is a such a big friend, like C4d people, everything changed.
However it's bit hard to find, if there is any kind of addon, that C4d users don't have already, but, never say never
Great news, anyway, great decision by Maxon - from what I read on forums, Houdini engine for C4D is developed by Maxon. One of small things that pushed me into Houdini wagon. Didn't wanted to be supporter of yet another 3d app having a such a small user base like Houdini or SI, but now when there is a such a big friend, like C4d people, everything changed.
However it's bit hard to find, if there is any kind of addon, that C4d users don't have already, but, never say never
-
MauricioPC
- Moderator
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39
Re: C4D Houdini integration [sneak peek is OVER]
I missed the videos. Let us know when it's back noseman!
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: C4D Houdini integration [sneak peek is OVER]
Only noticed this one now. Any news noseman?
-
noseman
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 20:36
Re: C4D Houdini integration [sneak peek is OVER]
No news yet guys.
Hang in there and don't worry, it's in good hands.

Hang in there and don't worry, it's in good hands.
a Mac, Cinema 4D & half a brain are all the tools I need
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44