Mountain Ibex ( rough scene ) !

Comments on work in progress
sheerkohf
Posts: 26
Joined: 17 Jun 2013, 04:37

Mountain Ibex ( rough scene ) !

Post by sheerkohf » 22 Nov 2014, 03:27

Hi Friends ! Here is a mountain ibex scene I am doing ! I plan to texture it in Mudbox ! Is it possible to procedurally texture it within SI itself ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Draise
Posts: 894
Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
Skype: ondraise
Location: Colombia

Re: Mountain Ibex ( rough scene ) !

Post by Draise » 23 Nov 2014, 22:26

I think yes - weight maps can play a part, and the shader tree system is very dynamic when it comes to the right combination of things. Though painting textures - I'd stick to Mudbox or another like Blender or Mari.

sheerkohf
Posts: 26
Joined: 17 Jun 2013, 04:37

Re: Mountain Ibex ( rough scene ) !

Post by sheerkohf » 24 Nov 2014, 14:44

Thanks for the response, Friend ! I agree with you ! Mudbox could be the best choice since it has an exchange plugin built into it to send the scene directly to Softimage and back. I think I will go with Mudbox !