some work done in XSI (note: some work contain nudity)
-
luchifer
- Posts: 119
- Joined: 21 Aug 2009, 20:27
- Location: Lima, Perú
some work done in XSI (note: some work contain nudity)
Hi, some of my work was WIP that I never completed, and some of it wont pass as finished work because the bar here is way to high for me. Anyway, I guess I want to show you guys what I did with this amazing software because 1) I will miss it and 2) Im still using it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by luchifer on 07 Nov 2014, 02:28, edited 1 time in total.
-
luchifer
- Posts: 119
- Joined: 21 Aug 2009, 20:27
- Location: Lima, Perú
Re: some work done in softimage and zbrush (sometimes)
some more work
edit: is nudity ok?
edit: is nudity ok?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
luchifer
- Posts: 119
- Joined: 21 Aug 2009, 20:27
- Location: Lima, Perú
Re: some work done in XSI (note: some work contain nudity)
Im trying to learn everything I can (Im a motion graphics artist and also I do some scripting for broadcast graphics like election day, so is my work to be like a Dungeons and Dragons Bard, lots of skills but master of none)
Thank you guys for your time.
Thank you guys for your time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
luchifer
- Posts: 119
- Joined: 21 Aug 2009, 20:27
- Location: Lima, Perú
Re: some work done in XSI (note: some work contain nudity)
I forgot, some animation too: (I was a afraid to show this because "99% human" or the majority of work I see here, this is not)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYok7svMh6w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Mc9xgAQQ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYok7svMh6w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Mc9xgAQQ8
-
forton
- Posts: 210
- Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57
Re: some work done in XSI (note: some work contain nudity)
I have no problem with nudity, nice renderings!
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: some work done in XSI (note: some work contain nudity)
Nudity always is problematic on international forums, but as you clearly stated that the thread contains nudity in the title, as an Admin/Mod here I have no real problem with it ATM.
If you really think some picture might particularly offend, you can always use our old "nudity" tags as well...
Nice work, BTW.
;)
If you really think some picture might particularly offend, you can always use our old "nudity" tags as well...
Nice work, BTW.
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!