I don't know what happened, but I've been having to work with both the dope sheet and graph editor by seeing only one item at a time. I have to change the filter to see the different aspects of my objects, whether its rendering, animation or whatever. I can't find the setting to make it go back to seeing all properties in the left panel.
Does anyone know of a way to get things back to the way it's been (for the last 8 years) ?
Dope sheet and graph editor filters not showing all property
-
adrencg
- Posts: 196
- Joined: 04 May 2012, 22:50
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Dope sheet and graph editor filters not showing all property
Not entirely sure what you mean exactly,(so correct me if I'm wrong),
but what happens if you uncheck "Animated Parameters Only" and "Keyable Parameters Only"
in the "Explorer" menu of your dopesheet?
but what happens if you uncheck "Animated Parameters Only" and "Keyable Parameters Only"
in the "Explorer" menu of your dopesheet?
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
adrencg
- Posts: 196
- Joined: 04 May 2012, 22:50
Re: Dope sheet and graph editor filters not showing all property
Thanks...I found the "flattening" controls and that helped get it close to where it was.