Second monitor for laptop

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Second monitor for laptop

Post by Bullit » 03 Nov 2014, 12:28

I decided that i also need a second monitor to complement my laptop when i am working at home. It is a big productivity benefit doing a tutorial or everything else that i need more screen size.

I have 17" 1920x1080 laptop, what advice i should follow buying? I don't want something big since space is a premium and i think a big change in size might be disruptive. I went after 19" but i only found 1366x768 rez. I suppose that is too low.

Any advice?

forton
Posts: 210
Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57

Re: Second monitor for laptop

Post by forton » 07 Nov 2014, 08:13

If you are used to look at a certain resolution per inch of screenspace on your laptop try to match that somehow, if I look at my 24 inch HD monitor after working on my laptop it feels really lowres.