Maybe someone can find an answer. Vegas Pro Support is non existant by sony.
as many of you know, I am working on the TMNT episode project. Ever since I upgraded to 12, I've had NOTHING but problems. the two biggest being the following.
- There are about 250 5-10 second shot files/scenes rendered out. When I hit about scene 150, it absolutely refuses to let me add in anymore.
- Sometimes, All my files will go black on the preview screen. it won't play back anything but audio, and it won't render any video. updating to the latest everything in drivers does nothing.
I have 16+ GBs of ram. 1GB C drive. 3 GB data drive. latest Core i7. Windows 764 bit.
this NEVER happened with previous Vegas versions, andso far only seems to happen with my softimage rendered files. I don't have enough of normal video camera files to try and replicate that setup to see if something similair happens.
any help appreciate.d it is VERY frustrating. the only way to get it back is to start a new file and set up all 300+ scenes AGAIN.
Vegas Pro 12/13 help
-
funky75
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 08 Oct 2012, 09:03
Re: Vegas Pro 12/13 help
Hi,
In the past I get a lot of problem with "use GPU" activated.. try to desactivat it and use uncompressed *.mov or *.avi better than file sequences (tiff, targa)..
Hope it helps.
Nems.
In the past I get a lot of problem with "use GPU" activated.. try to desactivat it and use uncompressed *.mov or *.avi better than file sequences (tiff, targa)..
Hope it helps.
Nems.
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Vegas Pro 12/13 help
I think they have several sub point versions maybe one fixes your problems. I might also peruse here http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/for ... ?ForumID=4
and other forums and ask.
and other forums and ask.
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: Vegas Pro 12/13 help
sadly GPU does nothing and official or un official help does nothing as well.
also updated to the latest version. for some reason it won't let me add more than 150 or so files in one scene.
also updated to the latest version. for some reason it won't let me add more than 150 or so files in one scene.