Including using particles to simulate where will be weathering.
Substance Painter Realtime
-
pluMmet
- Posts: 217
- Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 17:37
- Skype: bigcuberight
Re: Substance Painter Realtime
I just picked this up last night after selling some stuff on the Steam market... It's very nice 
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Substance Painter Realtime
OT: what can be sold in steam market? 3D models?
-
pluMmet
- Posts: 217
- Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 17:37
- Skype: bigcuberight
Re: Substance Painter Realtime
I miss spoke a bit. I sold some game items on the market then used those "Steam Dollars" to purchase Substance Painter at the Steam Store.
There are a bunch of games on Steam that have sell-able/trad-able components to them.
http://www.destructoid.com/rare-pink-do ... 5058.phtml
Rare pink Dota 2 courier sells for $38,000
There are a bunch of games on Steam that have sell-able/trad-able components to them.
http://www.destructoid.com/rare-pink-do ... 5058.phtml
Rare pink Dota 2 courier sells for $38,000
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Substance Painter Realtime
Thx. There are people for everything 
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: Substance Painter Realtime
Maybe a silly questioin, but besides Steam, is there another way to buy into the beta?
imho this is a silly restriction. No, not all of us are avid gamers or interested in Steam ;-P
imho this is a silly restriction. No, not all of us are avid gamers or interested in Steam ;-P
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
pluMmet
- Posts: 217
- Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 17:37
- Skype: bigcuberight
Re: Substance Painter Realtime
it is a normal promotion
http://www.allegorithmic.com/buy
I'm just excited that I got it my selling silly little virtual things
http://www.allegorithmic.com/buy
I'm just excited that I got it my selling silly little virtual things
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: Substance Painter Realtime
Ah, I see. Missed that one....
Both apps are very interesting, too bad Softimage will not receive some integrating anymore. snif....
Both apps are very interesting, too bad Softimage will not receive some integrating anymore. snif....
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
Draise
- Posts: 894
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
- Skype: ondraise
- Location: Colombia
Re: Substance Painter Realtime
Looks like a lot of fun.
-
pluMmet
- Posts: 217
- Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 17:37
- Skype: bigcuberight
Re: Substance Painter Realtime
V1 just released