Blend Actions together

Discussions about animating in SOFTIMAGE©
starcow
Posts: 27
Joined: 16 Nov 2012, 11:28

Blend Actions together

Post by starcow » 20 Sep 2014, 22:26

Hi everyone
Quick Question about the Animation-Mixer!
Is it possible to blend two actions (additiv) together? I have a walk - and a breathing-cycle and i try to combine this actions.
I dont realy understand the way how the animation-mixer combine two animation tracks. It seems to me there is a different between the regular additiv-way. Is there a option in the animation-clip to switch the blend-method to additiv?

starcow

starcow
Posts: 27
Joined: 16 Nov 2012, 11:28

Re: Blend Actions together

Post by starcow » 23 Sep 2014, 08:10

Problemd solved by Hirazi Blue!

In the Animation Mixer goto Mix->Animation Mixer Properties->(uneck)Normalize.
Then al Animation will be mix in a simple additiv way.

Big Thx to Hirazi!

starcow

User avatar
Draise
Posts: 894
Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
Skype: ondraise
Location: Colombia

Re: Blend Actions together

Post by Draise » 23 Sep 2014, 16:38

Nice one. I always was curious, never animated in Blender, but want to eventually, specially once OpenSubdiv get's implemented.. So good to know!