Ninja Animation - Major Update

Comments on work in progress
User avatar
xsi_fanatic
Posts: 283
Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08

Ninja Animation - Major Update

Post by xsi_fanatic » 11 Sep 2014, 12:18

Hello SI Community,

I'm pleased to announce the completion of all the character motion (a huge milestone) in my animated short. The next steps will be all about lighting, rendering and compositing. Aaaahh ... the easy stuff :)

As always, comments and critiques are welcome. Hope you like it.



User avatar
MauricioPC
Moderator
Posts: 1089
Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39

Re: Ninja Animation - Major Update

Post by MauricioPC » 11 Sep 2014, 14:23

That's the longest 'piss' I ever seen!!! Great job, it's funny! Loved the bear at the end.

User avatar
xsi_fanatic
Posts: 283
Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08

Re: Ninja Animation - Major Update

Post by xsi_fanatic » 11 Sep 2014, 14:47

MauricioPC wrote:That's the longest 'piss' I ever seen!!! Great job, it's funny! Loved the bear at the end.
Hahahaha !! I know, eh ! :))