At Siggraph we should show love to Autodesk with stickers.
Avery.com makes nice sticker and photoshop template. Super easy with any printer. We can make a game of posting Instagram photos of where people place the stickers. Hotels, restaurants, cafes. Autodesk booth is extra bonus points!
http://www.avery.com/
Newcomer (<20 posts) alert: please use the URL tags - HB
Going to Siggraph? Let us do this.
-
xsi_fanatic
- Posts: 283
- Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08
-
siwizard
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 04 Aug 2014, 16:29
Re: Going to Siggraph? Let us do this.
Love was a joke yes. Sarcastic.
FU Autodesk with a nice 3D design more like.
Serious lets do this! Sticker bomb Siggraph.
FU Autodesk with a nice 3D design more like.
Serious lets do this! Sticker bomb Siggraph.
-
xsi_fanatic
- Posts: 283
- Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08
Re: Going to Siggraph? Let us do this.
Hahaha ! Honestly I would love to join in except I live far away.siwizard wrote:Love was a joke yes. Sarcastic.
FU Autodesk with a nice 3D design more like.![]()
Serious lets do this! Sticker bomb Siggraph.
-
FXDude
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: 19 Jun 2012, 19:59
Re: Going to Siggraph? Let us do this.
Perhaps something people would actually like to have stuck on them,
instead of like 'crap! I got a FK AD stuck on me!'
instead of like 'crap! I got a FK AD stuck on me!'
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Going to Siggraph? Let us do this.
I decided to call my ongoing nonattendance at Siggraph (due to geographical/financial concerns), a boycott this year and be done with it... 
Stay safe, sane & healthy!