So far my results are fine, but they take a lot of time to simulate.
Simulating stuff like thick, heavy cloth is no problem and is actually rather quick. But if one needs to simulate something like thin rubber (no weight, little stiffness, little damping, almost no shear and bend) it starts to become a very slow undertaking.
Is there anything one can do to speed things up?
Cheers
Thomas
Syflex optimisation
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Syflex optimisation
Did you checked the Syflex manual (it is outside Softimage Help) and units calc?
I prefer to reuse a demo scene and get from there to not have silly issues with units. Even then it is not always possible.
I prefer to reuse a demo scene and get from there to not have silly issues with units. Even then it is not always possible.
-
Pancho
- Posts: 659
- Joined: 19 Sep 2010, 09:28
Re: Syflex optimisation
I'll give it a look. Hopefully it helps.